What has us pumped for February? It’s not just the long awaited release of Perpetual Pools V2, but Eth Denver!
The Tracer team is appearing at crypto’s most coveted event where the best in the business will build, collaborate and integrate, showcasing the latest product designs for the meta protocol that is the Ethereum network.
So what can we expect from Tracer DAO at ETH Denver 2022?
- Tracer DAO hosts a special event during #BUIDLWeek
- Also appearing at Schelling Point
- The countdown to V2 Launch
- Meet the Core Team at our booth & grab some pretty epic swag
- Exploring Exotic Markets
Tracer DAO is proud to be sponsoring the ETH Denver afterparty as well as a name sponsor at Schelling Point.
#BUIDLWeek Event — 15th Feb
Tracer DAO is hosting an event during #BUIDLWeek where you can get to know the team and what the community is Buidling. Plus, uncover the Cambrian explosion of derivatives markets that is yet to come. In this conversation, you will hear from leaders building the next wave of innovation in DeFi derivatives.
- Ray Mogg — What’s In Tracer V2, New Markets.
- Billy Welch — The Tracer Vision And Roadmap.
- Joshua Doner — Cryptopunks, NFT’s and Metaverse Markets.
- Bob Boyle — Getting Behind Tracer DAO.
- Kitty Lomas — Working With The Tracer Team.
Tuesday Feb 15th 1pm — 3pm (local time).
The Countdown to V2 Launch
Very soon, in and around ETH Denver, Tracer will launch Perpetual Pools V2. Whats the big deal?
- Long-term leverage without getting “rekt” by volatility decay.
- No more minimum entry.
- Permissionless Market Deployment.
- Create Custom Indices.
Read the full article here
Perpetual Pools V2 (test net) 💦 🛠️
Keen to try it out? During ETH Denver Perpetual Pools V2 will be on the Rinkeby test net. Jump on from anywhere globally, or come hack with the team. Join our Discord for more info!
The Tracer DAO Booth
Meet the Tracer Team & grab a Tote: During the whole of ETH Denver you will be able to chat 1-on-1 with the Tracer team at the Tracer DAO booth and grab a free tote of goodies while you are there.
- Come talk to us about our product roadmap and tell us what features excite you most.
- Learn about the DAO and how you can be a part of Tracer’s future.
- Discuss derivatives and learn a thing or two from our financial engineers.
- Come and explore exotic markets!
Tracer is always looking for positive sum relationships with other BUIDLr’s, especially if we can create utility for other protocol tokens through the new features of V2 — Tell us what you think is possible!
See you there! 👋